We are seeking a Senior Associate, eager to spearhead the advancement of operational efficiency at SeenThis. Our mission is to elevate SeenThis' internal operations to best-in-class status by applying new cutting-edge technology and superior ways of working.
In this role you will be part of the CFO office and report directly to the CFO at SeenThis. Together with the rest of the CFO office team you will work on some of the highest priority items on SeenThis’ agenda.
Since 2017, SeenThis has been evolving screen experiences for everyone, everywhere. With our groundbreaking adaptive streaming technology, we are transforming the distribution of digital content, to maximize performance and minimize emissions.
With billions of streams served for more than 1,000 brands in over 40 countries, we are on a journey to reshape the internet — for good. And the X factor to this success is our people.
We are a tight-knit team of 100+ employees working across the globe from our offices in Stockholm, Oslo, London, Paris, Singapore, New York, and Sydney. We’re growing at a rapid pace, across all business areas, and are constantly looking for new colleagues to join our team.
We hire the best people and believe in their ability to create success and grow at the same time. We are global, yet close to heart – and we have ambitious goals, yet down-to-earth people.
Do you want to be part of our expansion journey and have a lot of fun along the ride?
About the role
The Senior Associate’s responsibility will include, but not be limited to:
- Lead projects with the goal of improving operational efficiency at SeenThis, with focus on the finance domain.
- Support the CFO with day-to-day tasks (e.g., conduct ad-hoc analyses, prepare presentation material).
- Proactively identify improvement areas within and beyond the finance organization.
- Support in developing the long-term strategy for the finance organization.
- Develop processes for tracking and analyzing business critical KPIs.
- Support on various ad-hoc tasks across the whole organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business or engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years in business consulting, with a proven track record of successful project deliveries.
- Ability to lead projects independently with limited guidance.
- Proficient in Microsoft excel and powerpoint.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
- Independent, driven, solution oriented, and takes pride in delivering with very high quality.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in business or engineering.
- Experience implementing back-office systems in a finance organization.
As we review applications and interview on a continuous basis, please apply as soon as possible. We do background checks on all SeenThis-hires - to be compliant with our customers and to protect business-critical information.
If you have any questions please, contact Malin Rydbeck, Talent Acquisition Specialist at email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to SeenThis!