Are you on the lookout for a role where you can dive deep into the craft and still be the mastermind behind the design strategy? Picture yourself sitting shoulder to shoulder with our talented tech team and iterating on the best design vision for SeenThis products - with the goal of being the go-to platform for building and streaming digital advertising.
About the role
As the SeenThis Product Designer, you will have the exciting opportunity to shape and build our design function, as well as empower our team with the resources and tools we need to face all the creative obstacles that can arise in a growing tech company. As our first Product Designer you will spearhead our design function and ensure a great user experience while creating a unified look and feel for our products and applications.
In this role, you will facilitate the design process and work with product design as well as service design. We aim to find someone who thrives in a role where they can be hands-on – but still have the ability to zoom out and contribute to the bigger picture - as well as someone who enjoys working with both exceptional user experiences (UX) and captivating interfaces (UI).
- Align product design with the company brand, vision, and user expectations
- Establish a cohesive design system for our products
- Create captivating UI designs and prototypes
- Analyze user feedback and stay updated on design trends and technologies
- Approximately 5+ years of experience in UI & UX, with a focus on product design
- Stellar portfolio demonstrating a solid understanding of user-centered design and your ability to create visually stunning and intuitive interfaces
- Service design experience (customer journeys, user flows, etc.)
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Framer, Sketch, etc.
- Professional proficiency in Swedish & English
Good to have experience in
- Experience leading and managing design teams
- Creating and conducting usability tests
We really appreciate it if you enjoy passionate tech/product discussions by the coffee machine. Our team members are always curious to learn new things. We’re open to new perspectives and are especially interested in people who keep up to date with the latest trends and technologies!
We review applications and interview continuously, so please apply as soon as possible. We do background checks on all SeenThis hires to be compliant with our customers and protect business-critical information. If you have any questions please, contact TA Manager & HR, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you to the SeenThis family!