We welcome you to be part of our collaborative, exciting and fast-paced team, where done is better than perfect, and priorities can change quickly. In this high impact role, you will help our clients reduce their carbon footprint overnight, while improving the quality of their online content. This topic is at the top of the management team’s strategic agenda, and you will work closely with them in determining how to position our commercial offering.
Since 2017, SeenThis has been evolving screen experiences for everyone, everywhere. With our groundbreaking adaptive streaming technology, we are transforming the distribution of digital content, to increase performance and reduce impact on the climate.
With billions of streams served for more than 1,000 brands in over 40 countries, we are on a journey to reshape the internet — for good. And the X factor to our success is our people.
We are a tight-knit team of 100+ employees working across the globe from our offices in Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, London, Paris, Singapore, New York, and Sydney. We’re growing at a rapid pace, across all business areas, and are constantly looking for new colleagues to join our team.
We hire the best people and believe in their ability to create success and grow at the same time. We are global, yet close to heart – and we have ambitious goals, yet down-to-earth people.
Do you want to be part of our expansion journey and have a lot of fun along the ride?
About the role
The Internet is consuming enormous amounts of energy. In fact, it is responsible for around 2% of the world’s greenhouse gas emissions - on par with the entire aviation industry(!). Our streaming technology reduces the data transfer required to display content on the Internet, and thus also reduces the energy required. Given the urgency of the climate crisis, and the business importance of ESG/sustainability at SeenThis, we are looking for a Sustainability Lead to spearhead our efforts on the topic.
As Sustainability Lead, you will:
- Lead, manage and structure our internal knowledge bank on Internet energy consumption – meaning you stay on top of the latest research and thought leadership, participate in discussions, talk to relevant stakeholders, and inspire and educate our organization on the sustainability impact of our products
- Manage the data collection and CO2-impact measurements of our own product portfolio, e.g. measurement on the amount of data that can be reduced by implementing SeenThis tech
- Be responsible for execution of sustainability/ESG initiatives across all relevant parts of the organization, incl. marketing, branding, and positioning, product development, commercialization and partnerships
- Act as internal and external spokesperson for ESG and sustainability, building excitement and momentum by clarifying how streaming of online content reduces energy use and therefore CO2 impact. You will be participating as a keynote speaker at conferences/client events, and you will write white papers and articles on the subject
- Set and drive SeenThis own internal sustainability strategy and agenda
Who we are looking for
We believe you are a communicative, focused team player with a “can do” attitude and growth mindset. Ready to collaborate with the Management Team on strategic discussions, but not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get things done, to learn about our business and tech for real. We believe you are interested in ESG/sustainability and eager to learn more about the field. In addition, we think you are interested in business innovations that strike a balance between finding commercial opportunities and executing them in the most sustainable way.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Economics or other quantitative field
- Knowledge in change management, structured problem solving, communication (both presentation and writing), Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience from 3-5 years consulting or project management with proven track-record of delivering results, data-driven analysis and prioritization, hypothesis-driven approaches
- Experience from sustainability work, specifically measuring CO2 emissions in all scopes
- A keen interest in sustainability, and an eagerness to learn more
- Professional proficiency in English
- Master’s degree
- Experience from MBB-type consulting, project management, leadership positions, strategy work
- Professional proficiency in Swedish
We are excited to welcome you to the SeenThis-family!
Please apply as soon as possible as we review applications and interview on a continuous basis.
If you have any questions regarding the role please contact Talent Acquisition Manager Ronja Hultkrantz, firstname.lastname@example.org