International Key Account Manager
Global Accounts and Agencies
Are you a sales leader with an extensive international network across advertisers and media agencies? Do you get a thrill out of prospecting new opportunities and building long-lasting client relationships?
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated, proactive, sales performer, looking to scale up a truly unique AdTech offering – and to join a fast-paced and highly successful Global Accounts & Expansion sales team, based in our European hub in Paris, France. We are looking for an International Key Account Manager to lead our sales and revenue efforts across our European/Global Advertisers and media agencies.
Since 2017, SeenThis has been evolving screen experiences for everyone, everywhere. With our groundbreaking adaptive streaming technology, we are transforming the distribution of digital content, to increase performance and reduce impact on the climate.
With billions of streams served for more than 1,000 brands in over 40 countries, we are on a journey to reshape the internet — for good. And the X factor to this success is our people.
We are a tight-knit team of 100+ employees working across the globe from our offices in Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, London, Paris, Singapore, New York, and Sydney. We’re growing at a rapid pace, across all business areas, and are constantly looking for new colleagues to join our team.
We hire the best people and believe in their ability to create success and grow at the same time. We are global, yet close to heart – and we have ambitious goals, yet down-to-earth people.
Do you want to be part of our expansion journey and have a lot of fun along the ride?
About the role
As International Key Account Manager, you will manage and execute on our commercial strategy to ensure client satisfaction, growth and overall quality of service and performance is maintained for our agency partners. This role will report directly to the General Manager Global Accounts & Expansion / Managing Director France.
The responsibilities of this critical role include becoming an expert in SeenThis’ product portfolio, establishing and cultivating working relationships with key client stakeholders, proactively bringing the full value of SeenThis' streaming technology to solve client challenges and seize new opportunities, ensuring flawless execution, and organically growing our trusted agency relationships.
• Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets
• Develop trusted relationships with decision makers within your agency patch, understand their strategic goals, and develop plans to partner on these goals.
• Lead and manage a portfolio of existing and new clients, ensure day-to-day/flawless execution, and drive growth and adoption of our technology
• Be a spokesperson for SeenThis' technology and ensure that customers understand the value of our products
• Effectively communicate results and opportunity for expanded growth
• Advise clients by anticipating future needs and trends, and recommending appropriate solutions
• Work with our extended SeenThis team to identify and develop new opportunities and strategies, perform according to revenue forecasts and monthly, quarterly and yearly targets
• Be an important part of the Global Accounts & Expansion sales team and contribute to the SeenThis company culture
• More than 3 years experience in media or advertising technology
• Fluent in English and German (French is also considered very valuable)
• Proven track record of advertisers and agency sales, and developing key accounts
• Detailed understanding of the digital media ecosystem
• Extensive media agency network and book of business
• Passion for building and leading client relationships
• Effective collaborator, with strong communication skills
We are excited to welcome you to the SeenThis-family! Please apply as soon as possible as we review applications and interview on a continuous basis.
If you have any questions regarding the role please contact Malin Rydbeck, Talent Acquisition Specialist, email@example.com.