Intern, Sales & Financial Systems (CRM & ERP)
Are you a business or engineering student, who is interested in working part time for a fast-growing scale-up company? Do you have an impeccable eye for details and want to learn more about the business side of systems?
Our Operations team is looking for an intern to support the operational work related to our sales and financial systems (i.e., our CRM and ERP). Your areas of responsibility will include supporting sales with order updates, assuring data quality, and finding new ways of working more effectively with the data we have. The assignments can vary from day to day, so it is important that you like working in a fast-paced environment.
SeenThis is a young and innovative tech company – founded in Stockholm 2017 and with local hubs around the world. We are obsessed with making things better and we want to evolve the online experience for everyone, everywhere.
Our streaming technology has been used billions of times to deliver ads and, now, we have started exploring new areas where our services can make an impact. Ads are just the beginning, and we will not stop until every last person has experienced the difference and said “have you seen this?!”.
At SeenThis we have an encouraging, vibrant, and positive culture where you will have an opportunity to grow.
We have a modern approach to creating success, which means we believe in your ability to deliver what is expected, and always with the support from your team.
Our journey has only begun, and we hope you want to be part of our fantastic team – to help us continue to challenge traditional mindsets with cutting-edge technology.
About the role
Your areas of responsibility will include:
- Supporting sales in daily CRM tasks
- Optimizing lists and views in our CRM system
- Updating and cleaning system data
- Flexible working hours, but at least 1-2 hours per week from the Stockholm office during business hours
- Currently studying Engineering; Business & Economics; or Information Systems
- Basic level in Microsoft Office (Excel in particular)
- You are structured and deliver with high quality
- You have experience in working independently, in a role with clear areas of responsibility
- You are positive, social, and always willing to try new things
- You are comfortable speaking and writing English
- High level in Microsoft Office (Excel in particular)
- You have previous experience from working in a CRM or ERP system
- High level business English and/or a third language
We are excited to welcome you to the SeenThis-family! 🚀
Please apply as soon as possible as we review applications and interview on a continuous basis.
If you have any questions regarding the role please contact HR & Talent Acquisition Manager Ronja Hultkrantz, firstname.lastname@example.org