Talent Acquisition Specialist
My name is Ronja and I work as a Talent Acquisition Manager at SeenThis. We have ambitious goals to grow globally and I now have the honor to recruit my first TA colleague to the team.
The best thing about this role is that you are in the middle of the company, supporting every business area, getting to know a lot of fantastic human beings, and that we have the opportunity to build the best company with the best people! 🚀
So, why SeenThis?
I would say it's a great company on a great journey. And the people are the most important part of the company. And – that makes our job, yes – important!
At SeenThis, you will be part of hiring the best talents, creating an employee experience that is memorable, and building our recruitment & HR function from the ground up.
We do not have a very well-known brand yet, but as soon as candidates walk through our front door and talk to our people, they very often like what they hear and want to be part of it.
If you are an independent and creative recruiter that thrives in an international scale up environment - you will most probably like it here :)
Some things you will do (and much more to come!):
- Collaborate with and support recruiting managers globally with their recruitment processes
- Source candidates through Linkedin Recruiter, Github and other relevant sources
- Write and publish creative job ads
- Interview and evaluate candidates within all areas of our company: for example tech, sales, business development and finance
- Enhance our employer brand through texts, pictures and videos
- Support our Talent Acquisition Manager in further developing our recruitment process
What we are looking for
We hope you are a person that takes initiative, likes to be challenged, and has a good sense of structure and quality in your work. You are most probably a mood manager and a really good first impression to our future colleagues. It does not hurt if you like to discuss the latest recruitment trends, host fun events and go for a lunch run along the water!
We believe you have...
- A Bachelor degree in Human Resources
- 1 - 4 years of experience in attracting and recruiting talent: preferably in tech, sales, finance or business dev roles
- Very good knowledge of sourcing with Linkedin Recruiter for ‘hard to find’ roles
- You are very comfortable with speaking and writing in english and swedish
Bonus points that make you stand out from the crowd ✨
- You like and know tech, and even better, have experience from recruiting tech roles such as System Developers
- You come from working in a fast growing tech company and know how crucial it is to work efficiently and get stuff done!
- You are passionated about data-driven recruitment
- You consider yourself to be a mini - copywriter that has written everything from diaries to catchy instagram posts online...
- ...or a mini-art director with skills in social media, marketing, videos, pictures, tik tok you name it
- You have experience from working with our beloved ATS-system: Teamtailor
We are excited to welcome you to the SeenThis-family! 🚀
Please apply as soon as possible as we review applications and interview on a continuous basis.
If you have any questions regarding the role please contact HR & Talent Acquisition Manager Ronja Hultkrantz, email@example.com