Strategic Project Manager
We welcome you to be part of our collaborative, exciting and fast-paced team, where done is better than perfect, and priorities can change quickly. In this high impact role, you will be uniquely positioned to work with the top management strategic agenda, as well as day-to-day operations where it interests you most; sales, marketing, strategy, or engineering.
SeenThis is a young and innovative tech company – founded in Stockholm 2017 and with local hubs around the world. We are obsessed with making things better and we want to evolve the online experience for everyone, everywhere.
Our streaming technology has been used billions of times to revolutionize how digital ads are delivered. We are now leveraging our tech in other products, most notably our website optimizer to stream images for websites for an enhanced user experience. We will not stop until every last person has experienced the difference and said “have you seen this?!”.
At SeenThis we have an encouraging, vibrant, and positive culture where you will have an opportunity to grow.
We have a modern approach to creating success, which means we believe in your ability to deliver what is expected, and always with the support from your team.
Our journey has only begun, and we hope you want to be part of our fantastic team – to help us continue to challenge traditional mindsets with cutting-edge technology.
About the role
We are growing quickly and are looking to fill roles within multiple areas: strategy, marketing, product, data & analytics, and more. For this job, you will either focus on a specific area, where we will tailor the role to your wishes and the company’s needs. Alternatively, you can take on the role as a generalist, working across multiple areas for 6-12 months, before we together agree on your focus area.
As Strategic Project Manager, you will:
- Manage strategically important projects within Commercial, Marketing, Operations or Product. Some such projects could include: commercial excellence and commercial operating model implementation, internal data & analytics, and data-driven marketing efforts.
- Craft project plans and set up agile processes for ongoing prioritization of critical paths to reach business goals. Share plans and processes with stakeholders for co-creation to ensure buy-in
- Communicate project progress, potential blockers and proposed solutions to reach project targets. Collaborate with senior management and get sponsorship to secure project deliveries.
- Draw out, package, and share insights from company data to enable data-driven decision-making and prioritize efforts where they have the most impact
Who we are looking for
We believe you are a communicative, focused, analytical, team player with a “can do” attitude and growth mindset. Ready to collaborate with the Management Team on strategic discussions, but not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get things done, to learn about our business and tech for real. We believe you are a company influencer, and are able to mobilize support for your ideas and plans, often by using and sharing data and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Economics or other quantitative field
- Knowledge in change management, structured problem solving, communication (both presentation and writing), Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience from 2-5 years consulting or project management with proven track-record of delivering results, data-driven analysis and prioritization, hypothesis-driven approaches
- Professional proficiency in English
- Master’s degree
- Scrum certification
- Knowledge in agile product development
- Experience from MBB-type consulting, agile product development, big-data analytics, project management, leadership positions, strategy work
- Professional proficiency in Swedish
We are excited to welcome you to the SeenThis-family!
Please apply as soon as possible as we review applications and interview on a continuous basis.
If you have any questions regarding the role please contact HR & Talent Acquisition Manager Ronja Hultkrantz, email@example.com