Do you have what it takes to negotiate large international contracts with some of the world’s most prestigious companies? SeenThis has customers all over the world – and the list of well-renowned brands, agencies, publishers and tech companies that we do business with grows longer by the day. Now, we need someone who can help take our legal work to the next level – to optimize our negotiation process and ensure we stay compliant, as we continue to scale to every corner of the world.
Your areas of responsibility will primarily be focused on contract negotiations, but we will also need you to assist us with any other legal matters that may arise. If you show initiative and excel in your role, there is every possibility of affecting your continued growth within the company and the development of our legal function as a whole.
SeenThis is a young and innovative tech company – founded in Stockholm 2017 and with local hubs around the world. We are obsessed with making things better and we want to evolve the online experience for everyone, everywhere.
Our streaming technology has been used billions of times to deliver ads and, now, we have started exploring new areas where our services can make an impact. Ads are just the beginning, and we will not stop until every last person has experienced the difference and said “have you seen this?!”.
At SeenThis we have an encouraging, vibrant, and positive culture where you will have an opportunity to grow. We have a modern approach to creating success, which means we believe in your ability to deliver what is expected, and always with the support from your team.
Our journey has only begun, and we hope you want to be part of our fantastic team – to help us continue to challenge traditional mindsets with cutting-edge technology.
About the role
Your areas of responsibility will include:
- Taking ownership for all legal matters that arise in the company’s day-to-day work
- Working closely with the sales team to negotiate contracts and close deals, which requires you to always find the right balance between “what’s right” and the commercial opportunity
- Maintaining a structured backlog with a large amount of tasks, and actively prioritizing what we need to do every month, week, and day
- Proactively coming up with suggestions for we should develop our legal function and helping us to scale our processes all over the world
- Providing internal training and ensure alignment and compliance with guidelines and legal requirements
- Swedish law degree
- 5+ years relevant working experience from an in-house role within tech, scale-ups and/or a law firm
- Knowledgeable in general legal and compliance requirements within B2B
- Very high proficiency in English and Swedish
Other Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledgeable within intellectual property rights, personal data legislations and/or SaaS
- Experienced and reliable enough to take on any challenge alone, when needed – but always willing to gather people with different skill sets, to solve problems together
- Structured, thorough and detail-oriented – without losing the holistic, overall business perspective
- An effective communicator and can explain legal concepts to varied audiences (both orally and in writing)
- Third language (such as Spanish or German)
We are excited to welcome you to the SeenThis-family!
Please apply as soon as possible as we review applications and interview on a continuous basis.
If you have any questions regarding the role please contact HR & Talent Acquisition Manager Ronja Hultkrantz, email@example.com