Do you want to work with finance in a rapidly growing Swedish tech company, with customers and employees all over the world? Apply now! And join us on our journey.
In just 4-5 years, we have gone from being a small Swedish company with just local customers – to creating a group of companies with customers in 40+ countries. Needless to say, our Finance team now handles lots of interesting and challenging tasks on a daily basis, so we need an ambitious, structured, down to earth and solution-oriented financial controller to help us.
Your work will be based out of our office in Hammarby sjöstad, Stockholm, and you will become responsible for a variety of tasks within accounting, and assist us in monthly and yearly closings throughout the SeenThis Group. You will work closely with the other Financial Controllers and Accountants in the Finance team, and you will be deeply involved in continuously improving our ways of working, as we keep growing and evolving. Be prepared to collaborate with lots of different stakeholders – both internally and externally.
SeenThis is a young and innovative tech company – founded in Stockholm 2017 and with local hubs around the world. We are obsessed with making things better and we want to evolve the online experience for everyone, everywhere.
Our streaming technology has been used billions of times to deliver ads and, now, we have started exploring new areas where our services can make an impact. Ads are just the beginning, and we will not stop until every last person has experienced the difference and said “have you seen this?!”.
At SeenThis we have an encouraging, vibrant, and positive culture where you will have an opportunity to grow.
We have a modern approach to creating success, which means we believe in your ability to deliver what is expected, and always with the support from your team.
Our journey has only begun, and we hope you want to be part of our fantastic team – to help us continue to challenge traditional mindsets with cutting-edge technology.
About the Role
Your areas of responsibility will include
- Reconciliation of balances and results
- Consolidated accounts (IFRS)
- Monthly and yearly closings
- Income tax returns
- Preparation of materials and assistance in financial audits
- Annual reports (K3 and IFRS)
- Coordination and communication with local bookkeeping partners, in the countries where we have subsidiaries
- Continuously helping us to document and developing our processes and ways of working
- Current recording of transactions
- Invoicing and credit memos
- Any other financial tasks that might arise
- Relevant accounting education
- Enough knowledge to handle the responsibilities in an independent way, Microsoft Office
- Minimum 2 years in a similar position
- Structured, responsible, and solution oriented
- Swedish and English language proficiency
Other Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge in IFRS, consolidated accounts, Business Central
- Experience from working in a startup or another international company
- That you thrive in a fast-paced environment with lots of change
- High level of Business English or German/Spanish as a third language
We are excited to welcome you to the SeenThis-family!
If you have any questions regarding the role please contact HR & Talent Acquisition Manager Ronja Hultkrantz, firstname.lastname@example.org.