We are looking three service-minded team players who want to combine video editing, coding and people relationship skills to create beautiful ads.
SeenThis is a young and innovative tech company – founded in Stockholm 2017 and with local hubs around the world. We are obsessed with making things better and we want to evolve the online experience for everyone, everywhere.
Our streaming technology has been used billions of times to deliver ads and, now, we have started exploring new areas where our services can make an impact. Ads are just the beginning, and we will not stop until every last person has experienced the difference and said “have you seen this?!”.
At SeenThis we have an encouraging, vibrant, and positive culture where you will have an opportunity to grow. We have a modern approach to creating success, which means we believe in your ability to deliver what is expected, and always with the support from your team to deliver above and beyond the client's expectations.
Our journey has only begun, and we hope you want to be part of our fantastic team – to help us continue to challenge traditional mindsets with cutting-edge technology.
About the Role
Come join our team of digital media experts who are transforming digital media through streaming video. Our UK team is growing faster than ever, and these roles will be critical to our team’s success.
You will work as part of our client services team working closely with sales and partners. This role requires a mixture of skills and encompasses three main areas: AdOps, Programming and Creative.
The creative aspect involves the ability to support the wider team by actioning creative briefs with ease and confidence. Someone who has a creative vision, can generate imaginative ideas and execute video and image based content. You take pride in your work and your creative output. Always thinking ahead, visualising suitable concepts & pushing the boundaries of creative innovation.
Your daily activities will include:
- Receive and collect advertising material from our customers
- Work with Client Services in tracking cadence of the campaign production delivery
- Develop Sold ads and Mockups in our CMS and adapt them based on customer creative direction
- Process the creatives through feedback, editing and sign off stages
- Test and troubleshoot advertising materials
- Act as an owner of the support system of the UK Sales team and as production technical support
- Have daily contact with our internal stakeholders
- Run AdOps-related projects and solve issues together with our Product and Tech teams, to constantly simplify and streamline material collection, production and the way we deliver our services
Who we are looking for
We believe you are flexible in your approach and incredibly service minded. You thrive in a culture that is characterized by ambition, team spirit and job satisfaction - i.e, having fun at work! You will be part of a great, fast growing team and we hope you like the balance between collaboration and individual contribution. We strongly appreciate your ability to clearly communicate technical issues and anticipate developing needs of the team.
- Experience in developing videos, video edits and custom executions
- Fluent in English and can present both written & orally to a professional business standard
Good to have
- Digital media experience and/or experience from ad serving systems, such as Doubleclick
- Experience in Adobe Premiere
We are excited to welcome you to the SeenThis-family!
If you have any questions regarding the role please contact HR & Talent Acquisition Manager Ronja Hultkrantz, firstname.lastname@example.org.