Come help us transform digital media together! We are looking for skilled coders and programmers with an eye for design and creativity. At SeenThis US you will combine your video editing, coding and people relationship skills to create beautiful streaming video ads.
SeenThis is a young and innovative tech company – founded in Stockholm 2017 and with local hubs around the world. We are obsessed with making things better and we want to evolve the online experience for everyone, everywhere.
Our streaming technology has been used billions of times to deliver ads and, now, we have started exploring new areas where our services can make an impact. Ads are just the beginning, and we will not stop until every last person has experienced the difference and said “have you seen this?!”.
At SeenThis we have an encouraging, vibrant, and positive culture where you will have an opportunity to grow. We have a modern approach to creating success, which means we believe in your ability to deliver what is expected, and always with the support from your team.
Our journey has only begun, and we hope you want to be part of our fantastic team – to help us continue to challenge traditional mindsets with cutting-edge technology.
About the Role
Come join our team of digital media experts who are transforming digital media through Streaming Video. Our US team is growing faster than ever, and this role will be critical to our team's success.
- Receive and collect advertising material from our customers
- Develop ads and mockups in our CMS and adapt them based on customer feedback before final delivery
- Test and troubleshoot advertising materials
- Support our Sales team as production technical support, both from our office and in customer meetings
- Have daily contact with our various customers
- Run Adops-related projects and solve issues together with our Product and Tech teams, to constantly simplify and streamline material collection, production and the way we deliver our services
What we are looking for
To succeed in this role, you are probably incredibly service minded and thrive in a culture that is characterized by ambition, team spirit - and having fun at work!
You will be part of a great, fast growing team and we hope you like the balance between collaboration and individual contribution. We are working towards an ambitious goal of changing the digital media world in the U.S and we hope you are as excited as we are!
- Previous experience of working in Digital Media, AdTech, Publishing or similar
- Professional proficiency in English
- Prior knowledge of the Adobe Suite, digital media experience and/or experience from ad serving systems, such as Doubleclick or Adform.
How to apply
Please apply with your CV as soon as possible as we interview candidates continuously and the role(s) might be filled before the last day of application. If you have any questions regarding the role please contact HR & Talent Acquisition Manager Ronja Hultkrantz, email@example.com.
We are excited to welcome you to the SeenThis-family!