Account Manager, Agency & Brand Partnerships
We are looking for a passionate and collaborative professional to lead day-to-day media agency client engagements.
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated, proactive and detail orientated leader looking to scale-up a truly unique AdTech offering in the biggest global media market.
SeenThis is a young and innovative tech company – founded in Stockholm 2017 and with local hubs around the world. We are obsessed with making things better and we want to evolve the online experience for everyone, everywhere.
Our streaming technology has been used billions of times to deliver ads and, now, we have started exploring new areas where our services can make an impact. Ads are just the beginning, and we will not stop until every last person has experienced the difference and said “have you seen this?!”.
At SeenThis we have an encouraging, vibrant, and positive culture where you will have an opportunity to grow.
We have a modern approach to creating success, which means we believe in your ability to deliver what is expected, and always with the support from your team.
Our journey has only begun, and we hope you want to be part of our fantastic team – to help us continue to challenge traditional mindsets with cutting-edge technology.
About the role
Working closely with our regional leadership, business development team and our delivery team, the Account Manager will manage campaign activity, ensure client satisfaction, growth and overall quality service and performance for our agency, brand and publisher partners.
The responsibilities of this critical role include becoming an expert in SeenThis’ product portfolio, establishing and cultivating working relationships with key client stakeholders, proactively bringing the full value of SeenThis streaming technology to solve client challenges and seize new opportunities, ensuring flawless execution, and organically growing our trusted partnerships.
Some of the responsibilities in this role:
- Develop trusted relationships with decision makers in each client account, understand their strategic goals, and develop plans to partner on these goals
- Manage a portfolio of existing and new clients, ensure day-to-day/flawless execution, and drive growth and adoption of our technology
- Ensure that customers understand the value of SeenThis
- Effectively communicate results and opportunity for expanded growth
- Advise clients by anticipating future needs and trends, and recommending appropriate solutions
- Work with extended SeenThis team to identify and develop new opportunities and strategies, perform according to revenue forecasts and monthly, quarterly, and yearly targets.
- 5+ years’ experience in digital media, AdTech, marketing, advertising
- Proven track record of managing day-to-day client activity
- Detailed understanding of the digital media ecosystem
- Passion for building and leading client relationships
- Effective collaborator, with strong communications skills
We are excited to welcome you to the SeenThis-family!
If you have any questions regarding the role please contact HR & Talent Acquisition Manager Ronja Hultkrantz, email@example.com.